POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Animation software : Re: Animation software Server Time
15 May 2024 15:10:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation software
From: Vargol
Date: 8 Apr 2003 04:35:03
Message: <web.3e9288aaff1043ad75e40e890@news.povray.org>
>What software is creating the movie file, and on what system and QuickTime
>version?

FrameX to covert the stills to a Movie then MediaPipe to convert to MP4
using QT encoding. QT 6.1.1 (not the pro edition). Neither of which have a
'stand alone' movie option.

>Exactly, GraphicConverter always has this option.  As do many other
>applications.

Which answers the question I asked in the first place! It would never have
even dawned on me  that any software would create a movie can not be
distributed (i.e. uploaded to a unix or windows websever) by default.

Dave